ATCS’ Project Controls experts are known for providing efficient and innovative solutions to the most complex construction challenges. Our specialists support project controls needs for all phases of construction for all types of projects, sectors, and contracts.
Research confirms project teams that viewed Project Controls services as ‘critical’ were twice as likely to achieve their objectives. Conversely, projects without Project Controls services were three times more likely to fail!
For the last 14 years, ATCS Project Controls has worked closely with clients to provide comprehensive engineering consulting services encompassing the planning, monitoring, and administration during the entire project lifecycle. From scheduling, cost estimating, risk identification, analysis, and mitigation, to change order review and analysis, document control, earned value progress, data analysis, forecasting, and claims services, we provide the resources necessary to execute a successful project from behind the scenes.
At ATCS we believe that Project Controls, achieved through effective communication of information in appropriate formats, assists effective management and provides a tool for constructively influencing timely decision making; the key to managing the Time and Cost outcomes of a project or program.
SERVICES + CAPABILITIES
- Development of Schedules Throughout the Project Lifecycle
- Schedule Reviews
- Conceptual Schedule Development + Time Calculation
- Independent Time Impact Analysis Development + Review
- Document Controls Throughout the Project Lifecycle
Claims Avoidance / Mitigation + Resolution
- Contract Settlement
- Contract Closeout
- Schedule Claims Analysis + Negotiations
- Budget Claims Analysis + Negotiations
Contract Development Support
- Calculation of Incentives + Liquidated Damages
- Development Of Project Controls Technical Requirements + Specifications
Scope + Change Management
- Change Order Review + Analysis for Time Impacts
- Change Order Review + Analysis for Budget Impacts
- Risk Matrix Development
- Risk Tracking
- Conducting Risk Workshops
- Independent Cost Estimate + Analysis
- Bid Analysis
- Financial Forecasting